Throughout this site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Ringway Ride.
By purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page for changes.
Terms & Conditions
1. Vehicles are always parked at the owner's risk.
2. We will not accept any liability for damage to vehicle glass under any circumstances.
3. No claim for damage can be considered unless the damage is brought to the attention of the driver upon collection of the vehicle.
4. We accept no liability for mechanical, structural and electrical failure of any part of a vehicle including windscreens, glass, tyres and in particular alloy wheels however caused. (This list is not exhaustive)
5. Vehicles must be taxed, road legal and comply with the Road Traffic Act 1988 for the duration of the booking from drop-off to pick-up. We will not be held liable for any incidents that occur as a result of the client's vehicle not being road legal or not complying with the Road Traffic Act 1988. We will refuse to accept vehicles not complying with these conditions, and no refund will be given.
6. We accept no liability for car keys, alarm fobs, house, office or any other keys left on the key ring.
7. In the event of a vehicle not starting whilst in our possession or a vehicle acquiring a puncture, or a mechanical failure or any other issue that prevents us from being able to return your vehicle we reserve the right to charge a fee for any time and / or costs incurred to get the vehicle returned.
8. In the event that we have to pick you up from a terminal building (where this service isn't included in the rate) due to a mechanical failure of your vehicle, we reserve the right to apply an additional charge for any associated costs that are incurred.
9. Customers are required to take a spare set of car keys with them on the drop-off date. The spare set of keys are required to be retained by the customer for the duration that the vehicle is parked with us.
10. During certain peak / busy periods or lengthy periods of stay, your car may be parked in an off-site secure compound which could be up to 15 miles away (one way), depending on which terminal you have dropped your vehicle off.
11. In the event that your vehicle needs to be repaired as result of our negligence, repair work must be carried out by our nominated supplier.. Vehicle delivery and collection arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the customer . Authorisation for any works to be carried out by dealerships will not be granted, even in the event of the vehicle forgoing its warranty.
12. The internal condition of the car is not checked at any time so no responsibility is accepted for the interior condition of the vehicle.
13. No vehicles will be covered for theft, fire, flood damage (or any other intervening act of nature) whilst the vehicle is in the custody of Ringway ride.
14. We will endeavour to deliver your vehicle back to you within 45 minutes of calling depending on traffic and weather conditions, etc.
15. We will not be liable for any minor scratches or dents which may not be possible to identify in confined areas and certain weather or light conditions.
16. We will not be responsible for any chips or broken glass to the vehicle under any circumstances.
17. We will not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle. All valuable items must be removed from the vehicle prior to drop-off.
18. We will not be responsible for any discolouration of paintwork, dents or scratches that may become visible after a car wash / valet or after severe weather conditions.
19. During busy periods vehicles may be moved between compounds for part of the duration of your stay. This will be carried out by fully insured drivers, additional mileage should be expected. Overflow compounds are secure, but may not hold the Park Mark award.
20. We may not accept long wheelbase vehicles, camper-vans or vehicles with over 9 seats due to the size and/or insurance restrictions. Your confirmed booking with such vehicles is subject to the our acceptance and may incur a charge (which could be double the booking fee). We do not accept any liability for any booking not accepted for this reason.
21. Ringway Ride will take reasonable care of your vehicle for the time you have booked/ paid for, starting from when you give us the keys to your vehicle.
22. Cancellations can only be accepted at the manager's discretion and are subject to a 50% surcharge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel. Verbal cancellations cannot be accepted.
23. Amendments to your booking can be accepted. Please email email@example.com to amend your booking. Verbal amendments cannot be accepted.
24. Ringway Ride will only be held responsible where it can be proven that we are at fault, or have been negligent. Ringway Ride are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by third parties.
25. Our vehicle inspection sheet is not an exhaustive list of all existing damage or imperfections. When you arrive at the airport, please take your own photographs of your vehicle. Where we dispute damage, we will require you to produce dated, clear photographic evidence of the area where the alleged damage has occurred, before your vehicle entered our care. The photographs must show the vehicle located within the drop off area at the airport. Where photographic evidence is not provided, no claim will be taken forward. Our terms and conditions still apply even if you do not sign the vehicle inspection sheet.
26. If you return later than the date booked and paid for, additional days parking will be charged for at £10 per day, payable by cash to the driver. If payment is not made, we reserve the right to not release the vehicle from our care.
27. Any vehicles not claimed for at the end of the booking date will be considered to be abandoned. If your vehicle is unclaimed beyond three months, Ringway Ride will dispose of your vehicle and will serve notice on you to this effect in accordance with the requirements of the Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977. The proceeds of sale will be retained by Ringway Ride to cover our costs.
28. Airport access and exit fees are not included in our prices.
29. You must tell us about any vehicle immobiliser, black box, automatic security feature or modification for a disability.
30. A height restriction of 2M (6 ft. 6 inches) applies to all multi-storey car parks and to some of the drop off areas. Please inform your driver when you call if your vehicle is over height.
31. You will be asked to provide the details of your return flight, including your return time. If the information you provide is incorrect there may be an unspecified delay in returning your vehicle
32. Where CCTV cameras are installed in our car parks they are used to assist in the proper running of the car park. The CCTV cameras may also act as a deterrent to criminal activity. We do not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras and no guarantee is given as to the security of your vehicle in car parks where CCTV is installed. Cctv is kept for between 2-30 days depending on the setting that we deem most suitable at any given time.
33. Ringway Ride will not be responsible for:
Matters that are covered by your car, holiday or any other insurance. Please contact your insurance provider in the first instance.
Events outside our control or events you have not arranged insurance cover for or have insurance excesses for.
Any damage/ loss as a result of the weather, terrorism, catastrophe or criminal activity.
Ringway Ride does not accept any responsibility or liability for delays to its services as a result of circumstances beyond its control including (but not limited to) traffic congestion, road accidents, flight delays, security alerts, and severe weather conditions.
Copyright © 2017 Ringway Ride - All Rights Reserved.